Thursday, March 29, 2007

Destiny

The professor lectures, the body’s mechanisms to control blood loss. My eyes fill up with tears. An intricate, flawless divine design. I’m not in awe of the mechanism; I’m in awe of my superior ability to understand it, to appreciate it. Tears run down my face.

I wake up, I not only understand the workings of body’s mechanism to control blood loss, I understand the secrets of the cosmos. Seriously, I’m not joking. It’s not an understanding I can really share verbally, but I know everything. I have clarity no one else has. I have been giving divine wisdom to help everyone with it. I should have followers, people who walk around me, writing my words of wisdom, recording them. At the very least a fan club. I am special, gifted with the ability to see through everything and everyone. I know your thoughts, I know your feelings, I know your shadows. I am here to help you; I am here for you to follow me.

I get everything I want, and I can give you anything you want. All I have to do is will and things will be as I want them.

This isn’t magical thinking, this is magic.

This isn’t delusions of grandeur, this is destiny.

2 comments:

Nunya said...

the church of bam.

nice post, i like this one.

Philip Brubaker said...

I've felt that way. Usually when I was in a psych hospital. I do think that people do have the potential for ESP.